Saturday, March 5, 2011

Baby #2.....


....has so far not really made it's presence known. I am just over 4 weeks now so it's still very early, but so far other than a heightened sense of smell I haven't noticed anything different. No morning sickness, no dizziness, although I have been a lot more tired than usual. When I was pregnant with Scarlette I found out very early as well, and the morning sickness started around 5 weeks....I am HOPING it's not as bad with this one as it was with her!


Mitch is CONFIDENT this baby is a boy, he will only refer to it as him or he and calls it by the boy name we have picked out. I, on the other hand am not as confident, although I have been drawn to buying little baby boy outfits (although that might be b/c it's different than what I have been buying for two years!)!!!


Scarlette obviously has NO idea what's going on but we keep reminding her that she's going to be a big sister! We are very excited. She is currently sitting on my lap saying da da da da da over and over again! I am so proud of all of her progress in the last few months, she is doing so well and she is SO close to sitting on her own! We got to move her into her big girl carseat this weekend, we want to get her used to it before the new baby gets here and steals her carrier! :0)


Well that's all for now! My first OB appt is on March 23, the day after we get home from Kentucky! Which reminds me, only 10 more days until we leave eek!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, Mitch and Scarlette, I am so very
    happy there is going to be a new Skrove BOY
    in the family. I will be checking your blog often! God bless you all. Sandy

    ReplyDelete