Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's the little things...







I feel like I only post when something HUGE happens...so this post is going to be about some exciting little things...maybe boring to most, but that made my day awesome!

1. Scarlette played in her jumperoo for 45 minutes today with her babysitter, Chris. She was SO happy to be in there and this is the first time since her surgery that she has been happy to be in her jumper! YAY!

2. We had a really fun mail day! A sweater dress that I have wanted for Scarlette for SO long came today, as well as a box of chocolates that I ordered from one of my friends who is a dove consultant (thanks Heather!)

3. I went to the grocery store today and got 2 weeks of food for next to nothing! Really good, healthy meals too!

4. Scarlette got a Sophie the Giraffe teether that squeaks and she LOVES it!

5. I took both the baby AND the dog for a walk today together, and they both did SO well!

6. I have 15 Coach purses coming in the mail in the next two weeks (to sell of course!)!!! Have I mentioned lately that I SERIOUSLY love my job!

7. I am 4 weeks pregnant as of today!

8. In two weeks I get to go to Kentucky with SJ to visit my best friend and her family. I haven't seen her since March of last year and I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

9. In a week we get Mitch's test results and find out whether he is board eligible (to make Chief). This one is more nervous than excited I think. LOL!

10. Scarlette has been talking up a STORM since she started saying da-da-da-da the other day! :0)

Here are some pics of my princess from the last few days, I take pics almost every day so I have lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment